"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the Earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the Earth. So God created Man in His own image in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them. And God blessed them and God said unto them. be fruitful and multiply and replenish the Earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that liveth on the Earth."
"And the Lord God said, it is not good that man should be alone. I will make him an helper.... And the Lord God Caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and He took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof. And the rib, which the Lord God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh."
Genesis 2:18, 21-24
- The more we drift as a culture, the more important it will be to take a stand.
- Take a stand for the life of the unborn and the elderly even as our culture veers further towards death."
- How do we stand for the Biblical definition of family without sounding mean?!?
- Grace and Love
- It's not going to get better, barring a great awakening.
- God likes families; He created them
- It's not complicated, but it IS controversial.
- The homogenous nuclear family that makes babies is God's idea!!!
- Man and Woman are the only creatures that have sex face to face.
- He created it; we get into trouble when we tamper with it
- Psalm 33:20 -- God and Woman is our helper
- Like and equal in personhood, unique in function.
- The first social organization God created was the nuclear family.
- Talk to your kids about sex a lot younger than you think.
- There is no place in God's order for unisexuality.
- "Human procreation is not intended merely as a mechanism for replication, or is it just the expression of human passion, but it is instrumental in understanding the covenant blessing of God."
- God created you exactly how He wants you.
- No 'Goo to the Zoo to finally You.'
- We do a lot better lovingly disagreeing than whacking people over the head with the Bible.
- When the wind of the Spirit blows, may our sails already be set!