"Now it came to pass in the third year of Hoshea the son of Elah, king of Israel, that Hezekiah the son of Ahaz, king of Judah, began to reign. He was twenty-five years old when he became king, and he reigned twenty-nine years in Jerusalem. His mother’s name was Abi the daughter of Zechariah. And he did what was right in the sight of the Lord, according to all that his father David had done."
2 Kings 18:1-3
During his recent NYC trip, Governor Perry sat down with Cahnman's Musings' old family friend David Asman to discuss economics and Texas' recent success:
- 30% of jobs in the last decade were in Texas.
- "You don't see tech companies moving to New York."
- Texas has the 3rd highest graduation rates in the country.
- Note: We have to laugh when Perry talks about accountability in government schools, considering that he helped gut accountability in the government schools last session.
- We agree 100% with Perry on immigration.
For some reason, the video player isn't loading; if you want to watch the video, you can follow the link.