|Screen Shot from the TV appearance.|
"And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart."
We appeared on Dana last night on theBlaze to discuss the Paxton case:
- Dana: "Texas Democrats have a great history of abusing the justice system, as do Texas Republicans on other Republicans they dislike as a way to settle political scores."
- Dana: "Do you think he's guilty?!?" Me: "No."
- Paxton may have made mistakes filing paperwork 5 or 6 years ago.
- "You're turning a paperwork violation into a first degree felony where the alleged victim is a liberal Republican and the alleged perpetrator is a conservative Republican."
- Texans for Public "Justice" ginned a lot of this stuff up, "but what's interesting is that this time the person actually making the accusation against Paxton is a legacy Republican member of the state legislature Byron Cook out of Corsicana."
- Dana: "Obviously they have a political score to settle with Paxton."
- "Over time, basically, Cook went more towards the Bush (legacy) wing, Paxton stayed true to his conservative roots."
- "Subsequent to that, Byron Cook has gone over completely to the dark side."
- "The fact that [Byron Cook] is the alleged victim in this case raises major red flags."
- Explained the "strange" nature of the accusation.
- Plugged Thomas McNutt.