Dear Mr. Beck,
I’m writing to request on on-camera position with GBTV; together we will destroy Hollywood’s corrupt aristocracy.
Electoral Politics and Legislative Process is a trap; entertainment is the key to America’s soul. For at least fifty years, the conservative movement has fallen for a giant misdirection; we’ve bickered at the edges of bad legislation while abandoning the entertainment landscape to the secular-fascist left. Entertainment competition, whether it’s in the form of original scripted programming, self-reliance instruction, or other formats that lay a foundation of truth will advance our cause more effectively than ANY politician. Even when Ronald Reagan puts Leviathan on a temporary diet, Hollywood’s corrupt influence prevents us from addressing the core pathology. Consider the following:
Without Hollywood, liberalism will collapse; I have the vision, you have the platform.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Dear Mr. Beck,
Observing our culture and politics, within a context shaped by my personal and professional life, has convinced me destroying Hollywood is a necessary precondition to save America. The day to day content of the jobs I’ve worked has been tangential to that process. To help you understand how I have developed this vision and perspective, I have included this outline in the major influences in my life in lieu of a traditional CV.
Catalog of Influences:
2011 – Republican congress has delivered meager results
- Primetime Propaganda documented what I’d long suspected about Hollywood.
Prime United Marketing (July 2010 – February 2011)
- Mental Toughness – Achieved modest success doing something most people are afraid to try
- Attitude Control – Had to Stay Positive Despite economic challenges and in-field setbacks
- Prosperity Consciousness - Reawakened me to its business context
SxSW Slamdown (March 23, 2010)
- Passing Obamacare on the last night of SxSW radicalized me; the people ruining our country are playing for keeps and they do not take Sundays off, neither can we.
Tea Party Activism (April 15, 2009 – Present)
- TARP/HAMP/Obamacare Disgust Dramatically Deepened Commitment; failure to stop or roll back any has made limits of politics OBVIOUS
- Philosophical Foundation - Listened to A LOT of talk radio (esp. Rush); watched you on Fox
- Too many people I know are on Food Stamps
Rick Perry’s Texas (December 2007 – Present)
- Daily examples of why conservatism works
2008 Presidential Politics (December 2005 – November 7, 2008)
- Watched Hollywood create Barry’s cult of personality while giving a free pass about Ayres and Wright
- American People unable to stop TARP despite overwhelming opposition
Rapid Realty NYC (September 2006 – November 2007)
- First Exposure to Prosperity Consciousness in a business context
Seduction/”Pick-Up Artist” Community (January 2006 – Present)
- Learned why the rules of social interaction exist; discovered just how far I could push them
- People respect the unapologetic
- First developed prosperity consciousness in Personal Context
Bob Novak Internship (August 2004 – December 2004)
- Discovered how much I LOATHE Washington D.C. and news of the day punditry
- Worked with Tim Carney, who taught me the difference between free market and crony capitalism
- Observed how U.S. Government policymaking actually works, especially domestically
Pitzer College (August 1999 – May 2003)
- Four Year Anthropological Observation of the far-left; including aftermath of 9/11
- Read Cass Sunstein (Shudder)
- Knew children of Obama’s Chicago Cronies
New York Film Academy (July 2000)
- Learned Filmmaking Basics
Columbia Grammar and Prep School (September 1997 – May 1999)
- Learned how to write
- Learned U.S. History
- Starred in School Plays
Rudy Giuliani’s New York City (January 1994 – August 1996; May 1997 – August 1999; Summer 2000/1)
- Lived through transformation, need I say more?!?
Pre-Rudy New York City (June 1981 – December 1993)
- Grew-up face to face with the failures of liberalism