GBTV: That’s Raaacist!!! :)
Mission Statement: To Mock the Race Card into Irrelevance
How: A racist parody of the classic 1970’s cartoon “Superfriends,” a ‘diverse’ group of stereotypes thwarts the nefarious plans of Radical Marxists and Radical Muzzies working together to Collapse Capitalism while provoking Hurricane Katrina on a Global Scale.
Why: Obama intends to ‘win’ re-election by rubbing the social fabric of this country RAW via the race card; this inoculates the public.
Episode Structure: An over-the-top parody of “Superfriends”; each episode our heros, a collection of the most common Stereotypes in America, weave through a maze of lesser stereotypes in order to foil the Marxists and Muzzies.
- The Clitoridectomy
- Orgies for Poverty
- A Mosque Grows in Brooklyn
- Framing the Police
- Infiltrating the Military
- Putting Terrorists on Welfare to Collapse the Economy
- Taking over Education
Character Guidelines: The main characters are major racial stereotypes. The lesser characters are lesser stereotypes. The bad guys are Marxists and Muzzies.
- Honky, the Alpha Male; White Southern Christian
- Sambo the Negro
- Simon the Asian Homework Monster
- Pepe the Mexican
- Hussein bin Muzzie (ie. Barack Obama)
- Aging Marxist Male (ie. Bill Ayres or Richard Cloward)
- Aging Marxist Female (ie. Francis Fox-Piven)