I'll (hopefully) do a detailed write up over the next few days, but here are the highlights:
- Ted Cruz wants to serve on the Appropriations and Judiciary Committees.
- We discussed Justice Elena Kagan and questions surrounding the propriety of her hearing the Obamacare case.
- We discussed the ongoing Fast and Furious scandal, for which his campaign has produced this video:
- The bottom line for Ted Cruz on both Elena Kagan and Eric Holder is that all administrations need to be held accountable for their actions and that accountability 'certainly could' extend past January 20th of next year.
- We discussed the growth of the administrative state and what Ted Cruz intends to do about it. Ted Cruz supports legislation called the REINS Act that will require an affirmative vote of Congress before any Federal Regulation with an economic impact over $100 million goes into effect.
- Finally, we discussed energy development and the controversy over fracking. Ted believes that, in the unlikely event Barack Obama is re-elected, he will actively seek to ban fracking. Being from New York originally, this issue hits home for me.
I'll (hopefully) get to do a longer write-up in the next few days, but in the meantime enjoy and share at will!!!