I've seen this speech floating around Facebook for the past few days. I was expecting the bigger sites and talk radio to be all over it. Since they haven't been, I present it to you in it's entirety.
- We're at the most dangerous time in our history regarding the media.
- Media changed in the 1980's. (Author's note: I'm not sure.)
- The Constitution deliberately did not place checks and balances on the press.
- The David Plouffe scandal should be the end of him, but the legacy media won't cover it.
- National Security Advisor Tom Donilan is "the most amoral person I know in politics."
- 60% of Stimulus money went to Obama donors.
- With the Libya incident, the press crossed a new line.
- The Republican Establishment's inability to fight allows this to happen.
- Some of the screwy polling "is deliberate."
- The referees on the field are sacking the QB of one team.
- Make the press themselves the issue.
- The Fundamental threat: if the media discredits its integrity, the first amendment won't withstand a demagogue.