And shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them? Luke 18:7
It's been a rough week for all of us, but this sermon from two weeks ago is one a lot of us could hear:
- When we pray, and we persevere, God WILL do amazing things!!!
- People give up too easy
- People frequently quit just shy of a breakthrough.
- Whenever God begins an awesome work, He starts His people a-prayin'!!!
- Just let God win; he's going to win anyway, so just give up!
- If we give up too soon, it's because we quit prayin'!
- You cannot worry and fear and simultaneously pray and trust God
- Prayer and persistence is the faith that Jesus is looking for when He comes
- When we pray, God draws us to Him
- Good things come to those who wait, but GREAT things come to those who persevere in Christ!!!
- There is comin' a day when all-mighty God wins, and if you know Him, you get to win as well!!!
- Divine delays do not mean Divine indifference!!!
- Be ready when Jesus comes!
- If you do not give up, you WILL see your prayers answered!!!