How the Church in Sanford, FL promoted racial healing after the Trayon Martin shooting:
"Blessed are the peacemakers,
For they shall be called sons of God."
- Jackie Robinson wasn't allowed to play in Sanford.
- 100 homicides every two months in Chicago without a peep from the Black community.
- It isn't a Black and White thing, it isn't a race thing; it's a sin thing.
- "God has called you to be radical ambassadors for peace."
- The first thing the Church needs to do is pray.
Author's note: We discovered this story via this fantastic post at BizPacReview