"You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another."
Laura Pressley spoke at last night's Texans for Accountable Government meeting and gave an update on the status of her election challenge:
- Filed their appeal a couple weeks ago.
- Oral arguments in front of 3rd court of appeals sometime in November/December
- Judges for her appeal will be Melissa Goodwin, Bob Pemberton, and David Pureyear.
- Rosemary Lehmberg would have to file any criminal charges against relevant county officials, which ain't gonna happen.
- She's put $67k of her own money into this case.
- Court fined her lawyer $50k for taking the case.
- Greg Casar's lawyer: "We want to chill" any future election challenges.
In addition, Laura has released this one page summary of the facts behind her case: