The Proclamations of Three Angels
"Then I saw another angel flying in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach to those who dwell on the earth—to every nation, tribe, tongue, and people— saying with a loud voice, “Fear God and give glory to Him, for the hour of His judgment has come; and worship Him who made heaven and earth, the sea and springs of water.”
And another angel followed, saying, “Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she has made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.”
Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”
Here is the patience of the saints; here are those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus.
Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’”
“Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.”
Pastor Danny Forshee. Great Hills Baptist Church. May 3, 2015:
One Last Call to Salvation - Dr. Danny Forshee - May 3, 2015 from Great Hills Baptist Church on Vimeo.
- The Angels and their message (vv. 6-8)
- Matthew 24:14
- Believe, repent, and turn to the Lord; THIS is YOUR Last Chance!!!
- The unbelievers and their punishment (vv. 9-11)
- 2 Thessalonians 1:8-9
- EVERLASTING Destruction....
- The believers and their REWARD (vv. 12-13)
A. They Persevere
B. They Obey
C. They Believe
- 2 Corinthians 5:8
- Hebrews 6:10
- The gospel is gonna continue to be unpopular until Jesus comes.
- Just because we disagree does not mean we are discriminating.
- Yes it's a message about judgement and it's a message about hell, but it's also a message about blessing and about how God honors His people eternally!!!
- Your way is NOT as valied as God's way, and Jesus is the ONLY way to God.
- Everyone's gonna hear it, most are gonna reject it.
- "I believe Babylon is going to be a city and a force."
- Politics, religion, and business all intermingling in a corrupt morass.
- Author's Note: Basically, all of the worst aspects of the Capitol in Austin or Washington D.C. on steroids.
- If you reject God's final authority, then you will suffer.