- Moderation and Frugality in our government lead to freedom and prosperity for our people.
- Wisconsin property taxes are down for the first time in twelve years.
- 94% of Wisconsin employers feel the state is moving in the right direction; compared to 10% the year before Walker took office.
- The voters expect us to act on the things we campaign on.
- 60% of Wisconsin's budget is aid to local governments; the purpose of the Budget Repair law was to give local governments more tools to fix their own problems.
- It's not about spending more money, it's about spending the money we have more wisely
- Merit pay for Teachers proves conservatives care more about school children than the teachers unions who protect corrupt bureaucrats.
Check out the whole thing.