- Under Barack Obama, border violence in Texas is up precipitously.
- In 2011, in El Paso, Barack Obama claimed the U.S. Southern border is "more secure than ever."
- Barack Obama's administration tried to dismantle energy production in West Texas over a freakin' lizard; Obama backed down.
- Barack Obama's administration shut down energy development in the Gulf of Mexico for almost six months; making matters worse, the rigs left.
- Barack Obama's EPA attempted to shut down Texas' air-permitting processes; Texas kicked their ass in court!!!
- Barack Obama's regional EPA administrator claimed a desire to 'crucify' (yeah, that crucify) energy producers.
- Barack Obama's Defense Department classified the Ft. Hood jihadist attack as 'workplace violence.'
- Barack Obama's Defense Department is refusing to de-classify the Ft. Hood shooting report.
- Barack Obama's Homeland Security Secretary, Janet Napoletano, gave a Muslim Brotherhood operative a security clearance, which he then used to illegally disseminate classified information he gained from the Texas Department of Public safety.
- Barack Obama tried to shutdown the Texas Women's Health Program after Governor Perry refused to force Texas taxpayers to fund Planned Parenthood.
- Barack Obama's Justice Department, led by Eric Holder, is trying to stop the voter-ID law the Texas Legislature approved in 2011.
- Barack Obama signed into law an unconstitutional Bill of Attainder against Texas.
- Barack Obama failed to deploy sufficient Federal resources to combat Texas Wildfires in 2011 (*)
* Both Rick Perry and I believe the Federal Government shouldn't be a major player fighting wildfires; unfortunately, when you're in the middle of a crisis, you have to work within the current screwed-up system.
Barack Obama is bad for America; he's even worse for Texas.