This BlazeTV segment from late last month hits the nail on the head:
- The controlled Substances Act rests on the foundation of Wickard v. Filbrun.
- Tancredo nails the Nanny State Aspect; marijuana prohibition is based on the same logic as Michael Bloomberg's soda ban.
- Amy Holmes is right about Medical; Medical Marijuana is a corrupt scam.
- Just because you remove prohibition at the federal level does not mean states couldn't continue to prohibit it at the state level.
- My 2 cents: Marijuana prohibition was enacted in 1937, under Franklin Roosevelt; that should tell Conservatives everything you need to know about this type of Nanny Statism.
- Another 2 cents: Unlike drunkenness, which the Bible condemns over and over and over again, the Bible is silent on the topic of marijuana.
- From a Christian perspective, Pat Robertson nails it....