- Censoring Churches via the IRS was an unintended consequence of legislation advanced by Lyndon Johnson in 1954.
- In 57 years, this law has never been tested in Court.
- The Church was tax-exempt before the IRS even existed.
- When Ceaser starts demanding that which is God's, we do not have to comply.
- Abortion -- We start there because its a foundational issue
- If you don't have life, you don't have anything else.
- Human Rights begin at the moment of Conception.
- Tearing up babies in the womb is not a good thing.
- One fifth of all pregnancies in America end in abortion.