Today is the anniversary of the Ft. Hood
One Note: Whoever wins tomorrow, we need to reconfigure our strategy in this conflict. Obviously, Obama's approach has been a treasonous disaster, but the alternatives advanced by George W. Bush and Ron Paul aren't satisfactory either. I've outlined broad principles here.
Barack Obama has:
- Appointed Muslim Brotherhood linked operatives to numerous National Security positions and generally abetted Muslim Brotherhood infiltration of the United States government.
- Attempted to give Khalid Shiekh Mohammed, the architect of (the first) 9/11, a civilian trial in New York City.
- Failed to support the Green Revolution in Iran.
- Failed to stop the Ft. Hood shooter or properly define him; refuses to declassify the military after-action report.
- Failed to stop the Christmas Day 2009 pantybomber despite having been warned by the guy's father six weeks before the attempted attack; despite this, Janet Napoletano said 'the system worked.'
- Condemned Israel's Gaza flotilla raid.
- Supported the
Terrorist Victory MonumentIslamic Cultural Center at Ground Zero.
- Had multiple members of his administration attempt to silence the counter-Islamic speech of a Pastor in Florida.
- Supported the Muslim Brotherhood over a longstanding American ally in Egypt.
- Launched an illegal war against a quasi-American ally in Libya without Congressional authorization, and that's just what he did in 2011.
- Dragged his feet on the bin Laden mission for a year, then revealed sources and methods to the enemy.
- Lectured Israel to return to the Auschwitz lines.
- Failed to renegotiate our Status of Forces agreement with the Iraqi government, squandering America's hard fought victory in Iraq.
- Shown no willingness to do anything difficult to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuke; blabs incessantly about the few steps he has taken.
- Signed a law allowing him to detain indefinitely U.S. citizens that we don't need to fight terrorism.
- Speaking of which, don't get me started on how much worse the TSA has gotten under Obama; the silver lining is that, in Barack Obama's economy, people can't afford to fly anywhere in the first place.
- Failed to secure a border where Islamic terrorists are working with Drug Cartels.
- Benghazi-gate continues getting worse.
- Stonewalled Congress regarding 80 boxes of discovery material provided to the defense in the Holy Land Foundation trial.
I did this list off the top of my head, so I've probably missed some stuff; feel free to add your 'favorites' in the comments.