- The Sexual revolution was about giving away to impulses.
- Out of wedlock childbearing epitomizes a lack of long-term planning
- A moral revolution (not for the better) has taken place.
- Can a republic be sustained in a world in which people are acting on impulse?!?
- You have to encourage young people to thing long-term.
- Americans used to get married at 18; now there's a period of social immaturity until 30 (personal note: Guilty as Charged).
- When a country is seriously religious, it leads people to think about eternity.