- The Institute's "Overall Objective": "To develop 'Relevant Core Values' from 'New Visions and Purposes' from which public education can emerge."
- Question: Why aren't 'core values' from traditional 'visions and purposes' relevant?!?
- "Productive Social Context"
- Define this term
- "Rethinking resources for Public Education"
- Define 'rethinking'
- "What could public education look like in 2020?!?"
- Obviously, that's their timeline.
- This video was created in 2006; they've obviously got a head start.