Sit and Spin ACLU:
- Sovereignty belongs to the people but we lend a tiny bit to government for a brief period of time, yet we have a constitution to, as Thomas Jefferson said, "bind the mischief of government."
- Inscribed in the Liberty Bell was Leviticus 25:10: "Proclaim liberty throughout the land."
- John Quincy Adams 1837: "Is it not that, in the chain of human events, the birthday of the nation is indissolubly linked with the birthday of the savior?!?"
- As Christians, we're called to sacrifice and stand for principle.
- We see liberty, in particular religious liberty, in peril.
- If we want to preserve our liberty:
- Stand Up
- Believing "is getting into the wheelbarrow."