In case you were wondering why the Blaze TV rocks, this is the best discussion of the Texas Gov race we've seen in the national media:
- That guy who said Abortion Barbie has charm has obviously didn't watch her filibuster.
- Abbott can define her out of the gate.
- Wilkow is spot on about how Abortion Barbie's message will play in the Latino community; Texas right to life is already running ads in South Texas en espanol....
- LOVE this: "Income inequality means taxes."
- Anyone who says it would be good politics for Abortion Barbie to go on a statewide barnstorming tour with the Castros is insane; if she's going to do that, why not go all the way and bring Obama in?!?