Kudos to John Cornyn for taking some tough questions, but his answers aren't particularly satisfying:
- "Republican on Republican violence."
- Cornyn changed the subject.
- Is Ted Cruz or Lindsey Graham and John McCain causing division?!?
- Again, Cornyn changed the subject.
- It's worth pointing out that Cornyn was a crappy chairman of the NRSC; in 2012, handpicked Cornyn candidates lost in Virginia, Montana, North Dakota, Wisconsin, and New Mexico.
- Removing name for the Lee letter.
- I "reconsidered"
- What exactly is the plan to get rid of Obamacare?!?
- Election 2014...don't get me started.