On Wednesday, Project Veritas released this third video from the recent Texas investigation. It revealed an Obamacare operative conspiring to use government data to help elect Celia Israel. This has major implications for Travis County.
And the response from local Austin media is...nothing:
- KVUE (Local ABC Affiliate) - Nothing.
- KXAN (Local NBC Affiliate) - Nothing.
- KEYE (Local CBS Affiliate) - Nothing.
- Austin Post - Nothing.
- Austin-American Statesman - Nothing.
- Austin Chronicle - Nothing.
- To their credit, the local Fox affiliate HAS covered the story:
[Author's Note: Some of these outlets covered the first video, but the third (with the local angle) has gotten nothing.]
Local Austin media often does good work, but their silence (so far) on this HD-50 bombshell is disappointing.
Readers are free to contact these outlets via the following Social Media platforms:
Facebook: The KVUE Insider.
Facebook: KXAN Austin News.
Facebook: KEYE CBS News, Austin.
Facebook: Austin Chronicle
Facebook: Austin American-Statesman