Project Veritas BURNS Travis County Democrats in the HD-50 runoff:
- Using Obamacare sign-up data to assist Celia Israel in the HD-50 special election for the Texas State House.
- Enroll America 'cross-pollinating' data with Battleground Texas.
- BGTX Happy Hour 9/14: Chris Turango admitted that he was working with Enroll America and HD-50 at the same time.
- "That's as partisan as it gets."
- "We're all Obama people."
- All grassroots oriented, all operate the same way, all Obama 2012 people.
- Turango was working with Rico Reyes, who lost in the first round; by default, he now supports Celia Israel.
- "Testing" the data in the HD-50 runoff.
- "The same data" that won the election for Barack Obama in 2012.
- "This conversation never happened."
- How does a 501 (c) (3) get away with sharing
- "If we can do it we're going to get the list."
- "I will talk to one person who I think might be open to having this conversation behind closed doors."
- "This guy has access to that list...is he willing to play ball, I don't know. I'm willing to have that conversation."
- "Rule number 17, and I told you, is do whatever it fucking takes."
- "I know him well enough to know that, if he had a few beers, this wouldn't be the strangest conversation he's ever heard."
- "If you can show me that it works, then I'd be open to it."
- "I like where your head's at, I just want to you be smart."