"Dishonest scales are an abomination to the Lord,
But a just weight is His delight."
[Author's Note: While Cruz is speaking about Republican "leadership" in D.C., he could just as easily be talking about it in Austin.]
Ted Cruz spoke candidly about Republican 'leadership' in the U.S. Senate last week:
- Debt ceiling debate in early 2014 was very revealing.
- Passed in U.S. House with D's and a few R's
- Author's Note: This is straight out of Joe Straus' playbook
- Mitch McConnell wanted to lower 60-vote threshold.
- "I've never spoken I'll of another Senator."
- "What is considered problematic is telling the truth...they would rather you call them an S.O.B."
- D.C. would rather have you make personal attacks than substance.
- "Why are you throwing 5 Republicans under the bus?!?"