"When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed."
Pastor Danny Forshee. Great Hills Baptist Church. September 14, 2014:
The Seals Are Broken, Part 2 - Dr. Danny Forshee - September 14, 2014 from Great Hills Baptist Church on Vimeo.
- Revelation (v. 9)
- "Don't worry about it."
- God gives special Grace for special occasions.
- God's still sovereign
- Question (v. 10)
- How long will you wait?!?
- God's not bothered by your questions.
- His GRACE is sufficient.
- Our view is limited; He sees the whole thing.
- Exhalation (v.11)
- Unprecedented revival during the Great Tribulation; they all die martyr's deaths.
- No animosity like animosity towards Christ.
- Slain for the Word of God and their testimony.
- Testimony includes Faith and commitment to Christ.
- White Robe = Faithfulness and steadfastness.
- "If you are in Christ Jesus, you really don't have anything to worry about; if you're not in Christ Jesus you have everything to worry about.
- "The more I preach the Bible, and the more I learn about Jesus, the more in love I become."
- The thing about hurricanes is...you've got plenty of warning and there is more warning about the day of the wrath of God than any natural event.