"Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, “Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Therefore rejoice, O heavens, and you who dwell in them! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea! For the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time.”
The Woman Persecuted
Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent. So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood. But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."
Pastor Danny Forshee. Great Hills Baptist Church. March 15, 2015:
War in Heaven and Earth, Part 2 - Dr. Danny Forshee - March 15, 2015 from Great Hills Baptist Church on Vimeo.
- Celebration in Heaven (vv. 10-12)
- Job1:9, 11
How to overcome Satan
A. The Blood of the Lamb
B. Their Testimony
C. Their Courage
- Sorrow on Earth (vv. 12-17)
A. Attack One
- Exodus 19:4
- Psalm 57:1
B. Attack Two
C. Attack Three
- "I'm gonna talk a lot about the Devil today."
- Satan accuses us to God and he accuses God to us.
- "Your test in life gives you a testimony for your life."
- The Kingdom of Heaven "is augmented and increased" when you share it.
- "He's still the God of the impossible!!!"
- "We are marked as the people of God because we obey God."
- And yes, that DOES mean go to Church on Sunday.
- It is an honor to obey the King.
- You don't know how long you have to live, you better giver your life to Christ today.
- This might be the last time God gives you an opportunity to get saved.
- Author's Note: As we type this post in a library in Austin, TX in September 2016. we cannot help the conviction that it will stay on the internet forever. You could be reading this at some point years from now. If you have read this far down this blog post, and you do not know the Lord, this means YOU.