"I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,"
[Author's Note : The list of issues below is not meant to be exhaustive, it's just a collection of issues (not all of which we support) that are more worthy of discussion that the minimum wage.]
It's not a secret that the House heard nine minimum wage bills today; but consider some issues that have yet to receive a committee hearing in the House:
- Ethics reform (Gov. priority)
- Article V Convention (RPT/Gov. priority)
- Anything pro-life (RPT/Lite Guv. priority)
- Constitutional carry (RPT priority)
- Note: To be fair, that one is coming next week, but it's still revealing that they heard minimum wage first.
- School Choice (RPT/Lite Guv Priority)
- Anything related to property taxes (RPT priority)
- Local government debt.
- Short Term rentals.
- Annexation reform.
- Any number of other measures related to local government accountability.
- Anything related to occupational licensing.
- Abolishing taxpayer funded lobbying.
- Anything related to preventing university tuition increases.
- Privacy Act (Lite Guv priority)
- List [Your favorite issue] in the comment section below.
Bottom Line: Yet, somehow, they've already managed to hear nine minimum wage bills.