Rabbi Daniel Lapin stopped by TheBlaze recently to promote his new book, but the Good Rabbi and Glenn never discussed the book:
- Rabbi Lapin is "David Barton on Steroids."
- The Tower of Babel is a "Blueprint for the Fatal Attraction of Socialism."
- In Hebrew, money and blood are the same word.
- Both are your lifeforce.
- Money should do its work behind the scenes.
- In the Exodus, 80% of the Israelites stayed behind.
- Bottom Line: 80% of people are pussies who will accept the status quo.
- Same formula was true for the American Revolution.
- Pareto Principle.
- You cannot be an entrepreneur without faith, which is why entrepreneurship never thrives in an atheistic environment.