Just found this video of Katrina Pierson on friggin B.E.T. from a year and a half ago:
- "It's a breakdown in the home, it's a breakdown in Parenting."
- "The ultimate responsibility is on the parent."
- "Unfortunately, we do have a breakdown in the home, which is why I'm participating in the Tea Party movement."
- Different parts of the culture work together and the hip-hop culture undermines black family culture.
- The "N-word" - If you can't use it at work, you probably shouldn't use it at home.
Choose wisely, CD-32, choose wisely.
Read our endorsement here; donate to Katrina's campaign here.