Pastor Danny Forshee. Great Hills Baptist Church. August 24, 2014:
The Lion and the Lamb, Part 2 - Dr. Danny Forshee - August 24, 2014 from Great Hills Baptist Church on Vimeo.
- Stanza One (vv. 8-10)
A. The Harp -- Connotation of prophecy
- 2 Samuel 6:5
- 1 Chronicles 25:3
B. Bowls of Incense -- Prayers of God's People
- Psalm 141:2
- Luke 1:9-10
C. The Message
- 1 Peter 1:18-19
- 1 John 2:2
- Stanza Two (vv. 11-12)
- Ephesians 6:10
- Stanza Three (vv. 13-14)
- Phillipians 2:10-11
- Jesus purchased us out of the slave market.
- Everyone will bow their knee to the Lamb of God whether or not they're with Him in Heaven.
- If you ever come across a Christology that does not acknowledge Jesus as the eternal Son of God, it's just wrong.
- Jesus of the Bible is not a created being; Jesus is eternal.
- Will YOU be there?!?
- Spontaneous outbreak of worship break out when the final defeat of Satan is imminent.
- The Lamb is the answer tot he fervent prayers of God's people.
- Every tribe is going to be in Heaven.
- Freedom is gained because blood is shed.
- Work, worship, serve, and praise!
- Many will praise Him with eternal joy, but most will praise him with eternal regret.