First Trumpet: Vegetation Struck
The first angel sounded: And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth. And a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.
Second Trumpet: The Seas Struck
Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood. And a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.
Third Trumpet: The Waters Struck
Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the water, because it was made bitter.
Fourth Trumpet: The Heavens Struck
Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night.
And I looked, and I heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, “Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!”
Pastor Danny Forshee. Great Hills Baptist Church. October 26, 2014:
The Tribulation Judgment, Part 2 - Danny Forshee - October 26, 2014 from Great Hills Baptist Church on Vimeo.
- First Trumpet (v. 7)
- Worldwide volcanic eruptions?!?
- Second Trumpet (v. 8-9)
- Third Trumpet (vv. 10-11)
- Fourth Trumpet (vv. 12-13)
- Just because the news is bad does not mean you don't have to hear it.
- "I believe Revelation, for the most part, has not happened yet."
- "People will only have them proud selves to blame because they omitted the warnings."
- When you go witness to someone, some things are gonna happen."
- Lead someone to Christ
- Fellowship with a Saint.
- "What if it goes down precisely as God says it will?!?"
- "It's fascinating, what's in the Bible...."
- "He is Just and He's telling Us."
- If you were to preach like Jesus, don't be surprised how few people would actually want to hear it.