"Moreover you shall select from all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them to be rulers of thousands, rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens."
Sarah Rumpf is a good friend of this website; she had a fascinating conversation with Rafael Cruz at the GOP convention:
- In the U.S. there are 65 million evangelical Christians, 3 out of 4 of us don't vote.
- The Gospel is about a lot more than John 3:16
- The Bible talks a lot about politics.
- The Bible tells you exactly how to vet a candidate.
- Covetousness in government isn't primarily about money, it's about power and control.
- The constitution was written on the knees of the framers.
- "What we are seeing in America today is not something pastors can justify on a Biblical basis."
- We are supposed to be the light of the world and we're too often using flashlights.
- "If we are silent, are we not justifying the wicked?!?"