“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea."
Yesterday, conservative SBOE warrior Ken Mercer appeared with Glenn Beck to discuss the latest attempt to backdoor Common Core into Texas:
- Building Common Core into the A.P. exams.
- Teaching "a very negative aspect about America."
- WWII: Nothing about the Holocaust, just the Atomic bomb.
- "They tell teachers you have flexibility to teach other things, but it's clear the flexibility won't be tested."
- This year, 45,000 Texas High School students will take an exam based upon a curriculum that's illegal in Texas.