"For wisdom is a defense as money is a defense,
But the excellence of knowledge is that wisdom gives life to those who have it."
Don't get mad, get even:
- Current Higher Education model: "A paradigm so fundamentally flawed, we have to reject it."
- "I'm done with traditional education."
- Traditionally, few people went to college, most people had apprenticeships.
- Four simple questions:
- Who am I and where am I going?!?
- What tools and skills will I need, and which will I master?!?
- Who will affirm me and hold me accountable?!?
- How do I prove what I can do?!?
- Mixing video gaming and skill acquisition.
- Master/Apprentice system: Eliminate teachers altogether.
- "You can cling to this failed assembly line paradigm, based on fear and control, or you can raise your hand and become a master teacher yourself; someone who believes in Geniuses and Heroes and is willing to act a guide."