"Therefore they came back and told him. And he said, “This is the word of the Lord, which He spoke by His servant Elijah the Tishbite, saying, ‘On the plot of ground at Jezreel dogs shall eat the flesh of Jezebel;"
2 Kings 9:36
Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas got whupped the other night, which made progressives all sorts of angry:
- Twitchy: 'I have officially lost it': Battleground Texas organizer for Wendy Davis totally melts down on Twitter.
- Mother Jones: Wendy Davis Loses Big in Texas.
- Washington Examiner: Wendy Davis made Texas redder.
- The PJ Tattler: Battleground Texas Operative: The Election was Stolen!
- Texas Tribune: What Went Wrong with Battleground Texas?!?
- Paul Burka: Red State.
- Jim Geraghty: Man, Did Battleground Texas Fail This Year.
- Red State: Honoring Wendy Davis and the campaign of awesome.
- Mother Jones (again): Wendy Davis Spent $36 Million and all She Got was this Lousy Landslide. Now what?!?
- Texas Tribune (again): Davis is Latest to Fail with "Austin Insider" Attack.
- Progress Texas: Progressives are Ahead of Schedule 2014.
- Twitchy (again): '2x3 = shut up racist: Feminist journo lashes out at 'white folks' over Wendy Davis loss.