"When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice;
But when a wicked man rules, the people groan."
Scott Turner was on Glenn Beck's radio show this morning:
- Glenn and Pat both voted against an anti-School Choice Republican in their local school board.
- A lot of TX GOPers are "just as bad as Democrats."
- The national GOP blew a similar opportunity at the Federal level a decade ago.
- Establishment doesn't want to rock the vote.
- "School choice legislation dies in committee...under current leadership."
- Straus tried to kill anti-Common Core legislation last session.
- GB thinks Scott is "the leader of the future."