She said, “No one, Lord.”
And Jesus said to her, “Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.”
Anny Donewald, author of "Dancing for the Devil: One Woman's Dramatic and Divine Rescue from the Sex Industry" and founder of Eve's Angels ministry, stopped by The Blaze the other day:
- Sexually assaulted at 13 by basketball player on the team her Dad coached.
- "The sex industry is a culture."
- When she left: "It was divine intervention."
- God showed up "in a very personal way."
- "Go back to the place you were" and helps others get out.
- A lot of times, Churches don't make girls in the sex industry feel welcome.
- Pay as a customer, use the time to share the Gospel and build relationships.
- She was kicked out of Church for starting her ministry.