"and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel,"
Life, Liberty, and Property coalition held First Amendment Tuesday this morning:
Emily Kebodeaux (Texas Right to Life) (Partial):
- Points of Order.
- Judicial Bypass reform and DNR changes.
- Their lege guide is now available.
- Best way to communicate with legislators is in person.
- Good idea to call in advance (but if you're making a last minute trip, don't worry about it and just stop in).
- There's a desk outside the House chamber that you can use to contact your member when they're on the House floor.
- "Government goes to those who show up."
- Religous Liberty Amendment: SJR 10, HJR 55.
- HB 623 (Bell): Marriage Preservation Act.
- HB 1556 (Miller): Smacking down local "Non-Discrimination" ordinances.
- SB 276 (Campbell) -- Taxpayer Savings Grants.
- All currently enrolled Texas public school students are eligible for enrollment.
- Private schools in Texas are not under the authority of the State.
- Oversight under the Comptroller, not T.E.A.
- Tebow bill is primarily for rural areas.
- Parental rights restoration act.
- Text message alerts: Text "pro-Life strong" to 23559.