"And Jesus said to her, “Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.”
John 8:11 (b)
Annie Lobert is the founder of Hookers for Jesus and a former prostitute; she shares her testimony below:
- She was "embraced by the Devil and his false love...and I became the harlot."
- "I met this boy in school who took my heart."
- Started looking for a guy with money.
- "I just wanted revenge."
- "Money was going to be the answer."
- Took a vacation to Hawaii where she first sold herself as a prostitute.
- First night in Vegas, turned two tricks, then 'boyfriend' beat her and took her money.
- "Every time he hit me, and choked me, and raped me, and put guns to my head and made me do things I just never wanted to do, I just did it because I loved him and out of fear because I knew if I didn't, I would not live to see another day."
- "When you leave a pimp, you leave with nothing."
- Next got cancer and got addicted to painkillers and coke.
- Went on calls bald with wig.
- Clients called her "cancer bitch."
- Cried out to Jesus in the middle of a massive O.D. AND SURVIVED!!!
- "I laid there and I had this peace come over me that was nothing like I had felt in my entire life."
- "God gave me a second chance."
- Felt nervous going to Church.
- Made whole by the healing of the Holy Spirit.
- "I want you to go back down to that strip, and I want you to tell the girls that are still in slavery that I love them."
- "That's what I'm called to do.
LifeSiteNews has more here.