"When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice;
But when a wicked man rules, the people groan."
Waco -- Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller discussed his first six months in the new job at the Texas Republican Assembly convention last Saturday:
- 2500 dealers selling precious metals without a license.
- Rolled back "healthy foods" mandates.
- Cupcake amnesty
- "Instead of healthy children we have healthy trash cans."
- Texas Dept. of Agriculure has a bank
- Author's Note: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?!?
- Texas didn't need shelters during recent flooding.
- No studies on "GMO's" show negative effects.
- Cuts pesticide use by 80%