"And no one puts new wine into old wineskins; or else the new wine bursts the wineskins, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But new wine must be put into new wineskins."
Corporate consultant Nancy Giordino examines trends that will shape the next couple decades.
- Bi-Polar economy
- "Top 1%" keeps doing better.
- The internet will be in everything.
- 3D printers, robotics, biotechnology.
- Constant change, disruption, and adaptation.
- Permanent ambiguity.
- Constantly having access to other people.\
- New structure being created for sharing.
- eg. Uber or Air B'N'B
- Radical solutions require openness to radical ideas.
- It's ok to say "I don't know."
- Growth is only possible with suffering.
- "What would it have been like to stand at the front end of the renaissance?!?"
Voice and Exit comes to Austin this Saturday; learn more and register here.