"John, to the seven churches which are in Asia:
Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from the seven Spirits who are before His throne, and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth.
To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen."
Pastor Danny Forshee, Great Hills Baptist Church (Austin, TX), February, 9 2014:
- I. The Address
- II. The Acknowledgement.
- God is the source of the blessings.
- Revelation written to the era of Emperor Domitian.
- The Seven Churches were typical Churches.
- God's favor flows from Grace.
- Peace = Inner Tranquility.
- Nobody created God; HE has ALWAYS been.
- To know God is to want to share Him.
- Jesus was A FAITHFUL WITNESS!!!
- FIRST BORN OF THE DEAD - If you BELIEVE on JESUS, you will never die.
- "Our Faith is based on a real person."
- If I believe this Book, I'm less interested in my standard of living than my standard of GIVING!!!