"But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment."
Ted Cruz Talks About Condoms And His College Days. It Goes As ...
Ted Cruz has some thoughts about "condom police."
Posted by HuffPost Politics on Monday, November 30, 2015
- "The 'War on Women' wasn't based on abortion."
- "Hillary Clinton's position on abortion is so radical and extreme that only 9% of Americans agree with her."
- "Abortion on demand, in all circumstances, up until the moment of birth, partial birth abortion, with taxpayer funding, with no notification for parents under any circumstances."
- "91% of Americans say 'that's nuts'."
- "I have never met any conservative who wants to ban contraception."
- "When the 'War on Women' came up, Republicans would curl up in a ball. they'd say 'don't hurt me'."
- "Jiminy Cricket, this is a made up, nonsense, example; last I checked, we don't have a rubber shortage in America."