"You shall not steal, nor deal falsely, nor lie to one another."
From Laura Pressley:
Breaking News for 2016 Primaries: Similar Illegalities and serious election irregularities, that occurred in Pressley's election, recently recurred in Texas counties during the 2016 Primaries.
- Hart InterCivic electronic voting machines, used in over 100 counties in Texas, do not store ballot images as required by law for recounts,
- Poll Watchers witnessed more corruption errors on main tabulation computers on election night,
- Texas Secretary of State's Election Division issued waivers for counties to not print backup/results tapes for Early Voting and Election Day before equipment left the polling places,
- Secretary of State's Election Division issued waivers to all 254 Texas counties to not audit paper ballot results,
- Poll watchers were obstructed from monitoring main tabulation computers on Election Day,
- A county refused to post precinct results and attempted to charge a fee for official precinct level Early and Election Day voting results as required by law, and
Read the whole thing here.
- Votes were flipped on computer screens.