"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places."
Amen to all of this:
Voters Beware: Iceberg Ahead!
Posted by Read King on Monday, April 25, 2016
- There's a lot that happens in the legislature that the voters don't see; a lot of discussion happens "off the floor."
- We need more flashlights in dark corners.
- Doesn't want to spend decades in elected office.
- Calls BS on the notion "you can't be effective" on day 1.
- "We don't need to have someone who's there forever."