The Great White Throne Judgment
Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books. The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Pastor Danny Forshee. Great Hills Baptist Church. October 18, 2015:
The Great White Throne Judgment of God - Dr. Danny Forshee - October 18, 2015 from Great Hills Baptist Church on Vimeo.
- The Awesome Scene (v. 11)
- John 5:26-27
- Acts 10:42
- Acts 17:31
- If you know Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior, you ain't gonna be there; if you don't know Christ, you WILL appear there.
- You CAN'T Hide from God!!!
- The Accurate Sentence (vv. 12-13)
- Romans 14:12
- Ecclesiastes 12:14
- Matthew 12:36-37
- Matthew 7:21-23
- The AWFUL Second Death (vv. 14-15)
- Matthew 10:28
- Matthew 25:41
- I'm preaching on Hell today!!!
- Author's Note: When you ain't gonna be there, this is exciting!!! And you DON'T have to be there. But it/s YOUR choice.
- Face to face with our own sinfulness.
- 55% of Americans believe you get into heaven via works.
- "The Doctrine of eternal punishment is probably the most despised doctrine in the entire Bible."
- Like the law of gravity, you defy it to your own detriment.
- "I would rather frighten you into Heaven than lull you into Hell."
- "Some of you would rather look at naked women than go to Heaven."
- For every word Jesus spoke about Heaven, He spoke 3 about Hell.
- It is not unfair because HE told us,
- The Lamb's Book of Life: "This is a time you want to see your name...for this is for keeps."
- "Jesus is either lying or He's telling the truth."