"Now as Jesus passed by, He saw a man who was blind from birth. And His disciples asked Him, saying, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?”
Jesus answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned, but that the works of God should be revealed in him"
This 2009 clip from Glenn Beck summarizes the origins of today's pro-abortion movement:
- Hillary: "Admires Margaret Sanger tremendously."
- Margaret Sanger wasn't internally conflicted like Jefferson.
- Sanger used to hang out with the Klan.
- "The poor have always been the target of eugenicists."
- The global warming movement is also about population control.