Fantastic clip from the 2012 Texas Tribune festival:
- Between 2009 and 2011, San Antonio unemployment went up 1%, median income went down $2000, # of residents on food stamps went up 4%.
- Castro was first elected in 2009.
- Castro makes the same excuses as Obama.
- Author's note: While it's not discussed in this clip, we're also curious about what happened to cost of living in that time.
- Ted Cruz: Workforce participation rate at lowest in 30 years.
- Quotes Jay Leno
- In 3.5 years of Obama, GDP growth has only been 1.5%