Having been in the room when Senator Cruz gave his allegedly controversial speech to TPPF last week; we were amused by the media's reaction considering that former Senator Phil Gramm's introductory remarks were far more so:
- "We won the idea debate in the 1970's before we elected Ronald Reagan."
- Explained the fraudulent Republican leadership position during the continuing resoultion debacle.
- "It was no longer possible [for Mitch McConnell and John Cornyn] to simply throw the contest."
- STC's filibuster: "Started the debate about the fraud" of Obamacare.
- "As in any war, often the most important battle is the first."