"Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age. The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness, and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
At today's meeting, the U.T. Board of Regents held a three hour executive session where they (predictably) sandbagged Attorney General Paxton; then, in an act of chutzpah led by Mr. McRaven and Steve Hicks, they changed the rules to shut down further inquiry from Wallace Hall.
- Cranberg: "Unnecessarily Neutering"; chilling.
- Analogous to "getting rid of the turbulent priest."
- McRaven: As the C.E.O. "I will look into it."
- Cranberg: Longer running "journey of discovery."
- Hall: Change designed to thwart Regents from performing their fiduciary duties.
- Cranberg: The Kroll report never would have happened if this rule had been in place.\
- Pejovich: Regents received rule changes less than 24 hours ago.
- Hall: Outcome of last meeting "reinterpreted after the fact."
- "This is not the way fiduciary responsibility is carried out."
- Rule change passes 6-3